Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Things that Annoy Me

I already have a post entitled "Things that Annoy Me." But if you thought that covered everything, you were wrong. (Because it didn't.)

I'm not one for lengthy introductions, so here we go.

#1. Twilight

I haven't found a legal means yet to express how much I hate this book.

#2. When People Think I Hate Twilight Because Edward Forces Me to Raise my Standards

So apparently Edwards standards are higher than mine in that he:

-sleeps in the same bed as Bella, while in High School
-kills and eats helpless woodland creatures
-speeds
-dates girls that are nearly 100 years younger than him
-drives a Volvo




And she thinks he's straight?

Congratulations, Twilight fans! You just succeeded in making less sense than Cuba.

#3. When I Think it's Done Snowing, and it's Not

Without fail, every time I unlock my hubcaps, within two or three days...




Nature gives me the bird

So I ask again, what annoys you?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! the snow thing! It makes me vicious...

    ReplyDelete