Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Next 4 Hit Songs by Popular Artists of Today

I was talking to my good friend Micah on FaceBook today, and the conversation turned to music. I have met few people who I agree with more on music than Micah. Which is cool, because I'm super picky. Then my brain had some kind of breakthrough and the idea for this post spontaneously popped into my head. I'm not going to try and explain it. But I think Micah gets some credit. Check out his blog, by the way. Funny cake sauce.

Without further ado, I present to you (that rhymed):

#4. "All of My Fans are White" by Kanye West.

From the album
:



#3. "Somebody Pay Attention to Me" by Britney Spears.

From the album:




#2. "Still Don't Have Lung Cancer Yet" by Nickelback.

On the album:




#1. "Song #693" by Dragonforce

On the album:




That concludes today's post. Until next time, keep verbally ridiculing popular music!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud while reading this and it's really late at night. I hope I didn't wake anyone up. There is something about picking on talentless musicians that just amuses me.

    I have to say, "All My Fans are White" is the most clever/original of the titles up there.

    I should make a music-related post, since I need an excuse to write more blogs...

    ReplyDelete