Monday, September 21, 2009

Adventures of a Senegal Scammer, Part II

My dear friend Grace Johnson wrote me back after a long bout of email silence. This is good; I was starting to lose faith that she would ever get back to me. How else would I heal the scars that losing both of my parents in a tragic safari accident caused? Here is the transcript of her email. My comments are in red.

hello dear.
am very happy to inform you about my sucCess in getting the money transfered by my new pertiner (partner?) from korea but Presently i am now in Japan for investment projects and building of an Orphanage home in Africa and 2 other countries. (Africa and 2 other countries? I presume those countries are Asia and South America, then?) meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring those funds despite that you failed me somehow because we loosed contact . (Hang on. Let's get the story straight. I emailed YOU back and YOU ignored me. This does not mean I failed YOU because we "s0mehow loosed contact.")

Now contact Rev Andrew Kuma on emai (catholicophanagehome@live.com ) and Tell.+22-1768417838 , ask him to send you a Barclays Bank Draft of $50 ,000.00 which i raised in your favour for your compensation for
all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. (Now we're talking.) I appreciated your efforts and the care at that time. Thank you very much .So feel free and get in touch with Rev Andrew Kuma and give him your address and your new contact telephone number where to send the draft to you. (I'll do that right away. Are you sure he doesn't need my social security and blood type as well?)

I am very busy here in japan because of the investment projects which i and the new friend Mr. Kaito Yamato and Mr.Allen Smith Jr are having at hand, I remembered that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Andrew Kuma on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay. You might not hear from me in 3 months or more from now for security reasons . (Because the hackers don't read your emails if you space them out over three month increments.)

Best regards,
Grace

So enlightening. Well it sounds like our young hero has nothing left to do but claim his 50 grand from the mysterious reverend in Africa. Or does he?

Dear Grace,

I'm so happy for you! Thank Cthulu for your sucCess in transferring the funds to Korea. I'm proud of you for choosing to spend your money on orphanages in countries like Africa, such as and.

I cannot accept the $50,000, but will happily donate it to this Reverend Andrew Kuma. I'm sure he will put it to excellent use.

And Grace, there is one more thing... I think I am in love with you. I cannot put my emotions to words now, but I will wait the three months with bated breath, hoping, nay, praying for your reply.

Be safe.

Love,
Andrew

P.S. Cute pix lol!

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to you on this story in about three months. But realistically, I doubt it. "Grace" is most likely some old greasy man who speaks very little English, but wants to make a buck off of those stupid Americans.

6 comments:

  1. Pertiner? Are you sure Grace isn't a Princess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah :D Can't wait three months. You're very clever, btw. That what you said to "her", that you're in love with her, it was funny idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just now i recieved the same email, and thank GOD i looked the Reverents Name up in google, so i found your blog.. so after reading all this, i guess its better i dont reply.. lol

    thanks for this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this guy is such a fucking liar and he is going to hell in a blaze of gun fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received d same mail, just looked up the rev,s name in google and I found this blog, most people just want to destroy the name "charity", please keep enlightening the people, great Job

    ReplyDelete