Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Things That Inspire Me

I'm too tired to come up with a witty introduction paragraph right now (it's WAY past my bedtime), so we'll just jump right into the list.

Funny People
Funny people inspire me to be funny as well. However, I don't always agree with people on what actually is funny. For instance:





Inspirational



Almost as funny as
a terminal illness

I don't care how much you guys love Shrek. It's retarded.

Awesome People
I'll just use Brian Carey as an example here, because he'll probably never read my blog. He's awesome, funny, great musician, great leader, chick magnet, and best of all, not a total loser. As much as it inspires me when awesome people like that get ahead in life, it makes me just as angry when total jerks get all the chicks. Enjoy it while you can - but I see your future.





"Get to McMinimum Waging!"

Genious Cleverness
The above phrase probably didn't make sense to anyone, so I'll try to explain it. Ever seen something (a video, a picture, a comeback) that just makes you want to explode with awesomeness? So cool that you wish everyone you know could know about it and appreciate it's sheer intestine-obliterating coolness? That's what I'm talking about. I strive to create those types of moments.

Dating
Dating has inspired me to keep things more clean. For instance, after feeling mildly embarrassed about carting my group for Homecoming around in my ridiculously messy car for the day date, I decided to spend a couple of hours and really clean it. Now that it's clean, I'll be keeping it that way. If only this wisdom had affected my motivation to keep my room clean as well. You know, just in case something like this happened. (click to enlarge)





Not pictured: Underwear anywhere
in sight (thankfully). Yeah, I'll go to
Sadies with you.

That about wraps it up for today's show. Until next time, keep your room clean!

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I'll be home on Friday (like... at noon) so I can help you answer her Friday night!

    Also... I am also inspired by Andy Samberg, and disgusted and enraged by Shrek (not because of the potty humor, because, please, who DOESN'T like a little bit of that every now and then? But more disgusted because it is so stupid yet somehow still popular. Kindof like the Jonas Brothers. Blech)

    Also - I love you, and love your blog even more! :P

    ReplyDelete