Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Blog First

When I first began blogging, I never thought it would come to this. Personal attacks on specific people were simply not on the list of things to blog about. With the exception of Miley Cyrus, because she isn't a person.

So here's the first recorded incident in history. It was brought on by the fact that Joshua entered my account sometime between last time I posted (last night at around 11:00) and when I got home from school today (about 2:30) and deleted the post. Why? Because it was full of snide (and devastatingly witty) asides that pointed quite obviously at him. And unfortunately, I have no way of recovering said post.

So here's the deal:

Joshua, I am talking directly to you now. If you ever touch my blog again in any way except for a harmless comment, I will hunt you down. I will disembowel you with a spatula. This is not an idle threat.




It will find you.

For the rest of you, I will try and re-create the post from last time, but like saving a JPEG too many times, some quality will be lost. I apologize for this, and promise to keep my account more secure from now on.

If any of my readers have verbal abuse to hurl at younger brothers, feel free to do so in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. As a now permament member of the Andrew following, feel free if you want me to verbally smash him. I can make him cry with words, maybe. If he's sensitive like my 14 old brother is. I'm mourning the loss of the witty satircal post known as "How to Argue"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared, you know what needs to happen now, right? That's right. You need to start a blog too. And people will read it. You'll change the world. Also, you could have weekly 14-year-old-verbal-bash weeks.

    ReplyDelete