Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rare Talents that I Have

Well it had to happen eventually. After all, the real reason I established this blog was so that eventually, I could go on a spiel about how talented I was. But this isn't just any old "I can play clarinet, recite Twilight cover to cover, and write awkward poetry" type list. No, these are talents I find in myself that very few other people in this world have. Mostly famous people. So without further ado,

#1. Simultaneously Planning and Filming the Same Movie

My Example: 23

It takes some wonderful improvisation skills to make up a movie as you go. Honestly, I'm not sure how I do it. And with such wonderful results too. Some people make movies out of books. But the true worth of a movie is proven when it's good enough to make a book out of the movie. Not that any book-of-a-movie could really capture the awesomeness of 23 anyway. And the publishers sent it back.




You could have been rich men!


Celebrity with the same talent:

Michael Bay


#2. Wasting Copious Amounts of Time

My Example:




Star Wars Kid II?
Sounds like a great movie.

I consider it particularly impressive that I spent a good 2 hours making this. And for what possible purpose, you ask? Do I, perhaps want to enjoy the kind of internet fame that our jiggly friend experienced? Well, no. The main reason is because I was bored.

Celebrity with the same talent:

Michael Bay

#3. Making Terrible Movies

Yeah. Michael Bay.

#4. Ruthlessly Mocking People Who Think they're Edgy

My example: You're reading it.

Are you 18? Do you have little or no knowlege about the issues that we faced during the presidential elections? You probably voted for Obama, didn't you?




"Because my parents are Republicans"

You realized that Obama was the candidate of choice for the young voter who knew nothing about politics. Also, he's black, so that makes him cooler.

My point? You're not edgy.

Celebrity with the same talent:
None. In this, I am unequaled.

If you like mocking people who are sadly mistaken about their own edginess, feel free to do so in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have a random question: Do you now have to memorize Obama for your president's test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah actually. Which isn't that hard.

    ReplyDelete