Friday, December 12, 2008

The Answer

We all know that I like making fun of things. What some of you MAY not know however, is that I also enjoy dating. Kaycie sent me this video to ask me to Preference this year, so I decided to reply in kind. I consider my answer video to be somewhat of a blend of my two passions: making fun of stuff, and scoring a date. And making movies is fun in its own right, too. Here is Kaycie's video.




http://www.youtube.com/v/31DxV7Z_FBI&hl=en&fs=1

Before I answer, I would like to thank a few of my sources and inspirations.

First, to Billy Mays, I owe my gratitude. Without his obscenely loud shouting of every single line, I would not have had anything to make fun of this video.




And buy some FREAKING Oxy Clean!

Second, to the Tiddy Bear infomercial. Melissa recommended I talk about it on my blog anyway, so here's the tribute picture for that. I didn't want to make fun of this infomercial, as that would be akin to tripping a mentally handicapped kid and then spitting on him. Rather I celebrate how much guts it would take to air this on public television, let alone star in it.




Link to video omitted

So without further ado, here is my multi-faceted video. It is simultaneously a parody of everything Billy Mays has ever appeared in, a tribute to the courage displayed by the makers of the Tiddy Bear, and my answer to Kaycie's video asking me to Preference.


http://www.youtube.com/v/G7HU8mIt3TE&hl=en&fs=1

As a final note, I would like to point out to everyone that I misspelled "Preference" on the tee shirt. So I guess in a way this is also a tribute to my Princess. And if you didn't get that, you are not Melissa.

6 comments:

  1. OMG...
    I just watched the "Tiddy Bear" video. "The Tiddy bear fits all makes and models" ZOMG! That did not happen. Talk about a sexual innuendo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that infomercial made me laugh exceedingly hard. Melissa called the number, and it's actually like, legit. I half thought it was just a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, you read cracked? your side bar says 'the CRACKED writers'. its a good thing i'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. misread that as TITTY bear. har har har.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah well apparently that is what they want you to think. Maybe it's just a clever marketing ploy aimed at perverted men.

    @ Thom: Yep. Found it because I used to browse Digg all the time, and everything Cracked writes ends up on Digg about four minutes later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Andrew I love you so much!! You can keep me laughing forever!!!

    ReplyDelete